InnFormation FC 24 Career Realism Mod gives a new dimension to Career gameplay.
Here are the features of the mod:
- Changed the minimum number of GKs required by a team to 3 from 2.
- Adjusted the morale and sharpness of both international teams and clubs to match or even outmatch that of the user. EA previously set it to be always less.
- Revamped the current growth system in FIFA/FC – nerfed it, thus players increase significantly slowly in overall, even if they are overperforming. This also affects growth plans and position change plans.
- The decline of players has also been decreased. Declining players remain at the same overall when overperforming.
- Youth scouts are now more expensive and scouting missions are also more expensive.
- Adjusted player values to match real life more. This was done to target young high-potential players such as Pedri, Bellingham, Musiala, and Vini. They usually have crazy high evaluations due to their overall and how good they are. Since I’ve already reduced the amount of money in the game, this made sense to change.
- LaLiga players are likely to have a release clause and they are most likely going to be ridiculous, especially for young players.
- Changed the minimum squad size for contract renewals to 34 from 23.
- The best players are now more likely to be renewed by their respective teams for longer duration contracts. The AI will renew most of its expiring contracts.
- The AI now goes for the best player in every position when improving its squad.
- The AI now goes for a specific position when searching for players to buy.
- The AI now goes for younger players more, especially when they are good.
- Cutoff age for squad improving transfers and loans is now 40.
- The movement of players across leagues, depending on their nationality, has now been updated to reflect real life transfers.
- The AI is now more likely to trigger very high release clauses for desireable players.
- Updated how the AI evaluates players before shortlisting them and buying them so that they are the best and are absolutely necessary.
- The money carried over into the next season has been reduced.
- The starting budgets of all clubs have been reduced.
- Amount of profits generated from transfers has been reduced.
- The reflection of the club’s transfer budget on the wage budget has been reduced.
- The amount of profits generated from tickets has been significantly reduced.
- The prices of shirts has been reduced significantly, especially for GKs.
Some features cannot be covered as they arise from these above-mentioned features influencing the game together, creating unforeseen changes.
My advice would be to start a new save so that you can get the new budgets into the game. Though, there is nothing wrong with applying this Mod to an already existing save.
– Improves player positioning when defending and attacking. Defenders and Midfielders cover spaces
better when defending and players make better timed runs in behind the opposition.
– The AI will always attempt a tackle when it is close to the ball (when it has the chance to dispossess
the user’s player).
– The AI will attempt more long passes and through balls in behind the opposition. It also attempts more
crosses. * This is dependent on the team’s playing style and overall. Better teams more often than not choose
to drive into space attempt a cut back rather than cross, unless the player in a crossing position has the
space available and can pick out a man to receive the cross.
– AI is more aggressive when defending. This does not mean that it will commit more fouls. It simply means
that it will fight more for balls crossed in (mainly AI defenders). Corners are more difficult to score as a result.
The AI will also make attempts at pulling a player by their shirt when pursuing them.
– Balance and Physique are now more apparent. Fast dribblers and pacey players sometimes cause the defender
to lose balance and fall over when they attempt to tackle them or hold on to their shirt (this is somewhat rare).
There is a difference in physique between players with stronger players being better able to retain possession
and shield the ball from opponents.
– The AI will attempt to shield the ball with strong players. * Note that this will not be encountered every single
second as it has not been exaggerated.
More changes can be seen when using the MOD as most changes affect each other in different ways that
cannot be fully captured in this descriptions so…Try it out for yourself!