Fans of Liga Promerica (CR), Liga MX and Concacaf Champions League can now play with their favourites in FIFA 23 PC.
- Liga Promerica – Costa Rica First Division – All 12 teams with updated squads, kits, flags, managers, and info
- Liga MX – All Mexican teams with updated squads, kits and flags
- Real faces for Kendall Waston, Celso Borges, Ulises Segura & Marco Ureña
- Adboards, logos, correct stadiums, pitch types, TV logo & other details
- New classic kits for vSaprissa 1987 & Alajuelense 1996
- New Chants
- Concacaf Champions League with official logos, badge, ball and adboards, currently made up of teams from Mexico, USA, Costa Rica & Canada
- Costa Rica National team in non-WC game mode
- FUTV Scoreboard
- Includes multiple fixes, new kits, minifaces
- Liga Promerica with Semi-Finals & Finals format
- Copa Suerox and Supercopa UNAFUT
- New trophies
- New Liga Promerica ball
- New numbers & font for Saprissa
- New minifaces, kits
- Updated squads for liga promerica teams
- Import and apply both .fifamod files with FIFA Mod Manager.
- Put the main mod as #2 and the chant mod as #1.
- Place the SquadsCRMOD23 file in your Documents/FIFA 23/Settings folder.
- Start the game in Mexican Spanish Language.
- Play offline and cancel further updates.
- Within the game, go to Customize -> Profile -> Load Squads and load the CRMOD23 file.
- When starting Career Mode, always choose “current squads”.
- Never update squads within the game.
- Never activate “current form” when playing.
- Play in Mexican Spanish and load included squads file
- Mod is not available yet for English language in FIFA 23.
For support, please join the mod’s official Discord Server.